QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY STATEMENT (Δ-01, ver. 5 12.10.2022)
OMIKRON KAPPA CONSULTING S.A. (OK) is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting company dedicated in the provision of design services for any civil, structural, geotechnical, mining, environmental engineering and construction project.
Basic Commitment and Policy of OMIKRON KAPPA CONSULTING S.A. but also philosophy of the company’s executives and personnel, is to provide its clients with services that fully cover their contractual requirements/obligations, that comply with the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and that achieve the set quality and environmental management objectives, environmental protection, pollution prevention for every project that the company undertakes. Respect, concern, protection and care for the environment are fundamental company virtues and commitments. In order to accomplish the aforementioned, OMIKRON KAPPA CONSULTING S.A. Management realizes the following:
- Has established and maintains an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System according to the Standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 implemented in all company departments and in all activities that have an impact on the quality of the provided services, in the environment and in client satisfaction.
- Reviews and continuously improves the characteristics of the provided services, where applicable, as well as the effectiveness of the relevant procedures and moreover of the overall Integrated Quality and Environment Management System.
- Places measurable objectives for the quality and for the environmental management of the company, in all the operational departments and company processes as well as in all the provided company services. Those objectives are established and evaluated in terms of the level of achievement during the review for the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System.
- Allocates the necessary resources for the smooth, efficient and effective operation of each company department.
- Invests in the continuous training and education of the company executives and personnel in order to promote Quality in every company activity.
- Monitors, measures and evaluates critical parameters and processes in order to ensure Quality and Environmental Adherence.
- Controls and evaluates risks and opportunities in order for the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System to be effective and continuously improved.
Embracing the principle of continuous improvement OMIKRON KAPPA CONSULTING S.A. recognizes and rewards teamwork as well as individual effort, invests in people and respects the client.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY STATEMENT (ISMS_Information_Sec_Policy, ver. 02 30.07.2019)
The organization applies an Information System Management System according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard with scope is “Provision of Design Services for Infrastructure Projects related to Public and Private Civil Engineering and Mining, Provision of Consulting Services, Provision of Project Management Services”. The implementation of this policy is important to maintain and demonstrate our integrity in our dealing with customers and suppliers. The organization is committed to ensure:
- Information is protected against unauthorized access,
- Confidentiality of information is maintained,
- Information is not disclosed to unauthorized persons through deliberate or careless action,
- Integrity of information through protection from unauthorized modification,
- Availability of information to authorized users when needed,
- Regulatory and legislative requirements will be met,
- Business continuity plans are produced, maintained and tested as far as practicable,
- Information security training is given to all Employees,
- All breaches of information security and suspected weaknesses are reported and investigated.
The above objectives should strive towards continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System.
All the organization personnel and suppliers, employed under contract, who have any involvement with information assets covered by the scope of the Information Security Management System, are responsible for implementing this policy and shall have the support of the Organization Management who have approved the policy.
The goal is to identify through appropriate risk assessment, the value of information assets, to understand their vulnerabilities and the threats that may expose them to risk. To manage the risks to an acceptable level though the design, implementation and maintenance of a formal Information Security Management System.
The management of the organization creates and review this policy. The CISO facilitates the implementation of this policy through the appropriate procedures and guidelines. All personnel and contracted suppliers follow the procedures to maintain the information security policy. All personnel have a responsibility for reporting security incidents and any identified weaknesses. Any deliberate act to jeopardize the security of information that is the property of the organization or their customer or suppliers will be subject to disciplinary and/or legal action as appropriate.
POLICY FOR THE PREVENTION AND COMBATTING OF VIOLENCE AND HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE (Δ-18, ver. 1 01.12.2022)
OMIKRON KAPPA CONSULTING S.A. (the company) is established at Maroussi Attica Greece (4, Thalias street and 109 Kimis Avenue, PC 15122 tel. 210 6837490, fax. 210 6837499 email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and abides by the rules and obligations deriving for the provisions of part II of L. 4808/2021 for the prevention and treatment any form of violence and harassment, including violence and harassment due to gender as well as sexual harassment.
- Policy Scope
The scope of the present policy is to prevent and combat any form of violence and harassment that takes place in the workplace, whether connected to the work itself or arising from it, including gender-based violence and harassment as well as sexual harassment.
- Field of Implementation
The present policy is implemented according to articles 9 and 10 of L. 4808/2021 and according to the provisions of the legislation in force. The policy concerns employees, cooperators, third parties regardless of their working/contractual status.
Management, company members, employees, cooperators, service providers, prospective company employees, other parties that cooperate with the company fall withing the present policy.
- Declaration of zero tolerance towards violence and harassment at work – risk assessment
The company expresses its commitment to addressing and eliminating violence and harassment incidents occurrence in the workplace, in order to ensure and provide a work environment that respects, promotes and ensures the right of every person to a violence and harassment free workplace.
It is expressly and unequivocally stated that all forms of violence and harassment at the workplace, whether connected to it or resulting from it, including violence and harassment based on gender and sexual harassment, are prohibited.
“Violence and harassment” are ways of behavior, acts, practices or threats, that are intended to lead to or could lead to physical, psychological, sexual or financial harm, whether taking place once or repeatedly.
“Harassment” is considered as way of behavior that has the intent to or has as a consequence the violating of a person’s dignity and creating an intimidating, hostile, humiliating or aggressive environment, regardless of whether those forms of behavior constitute discrimination incidents and include gender-based harassment or any other reason for the discrimination of an individual.
“Gender harassment” is considered as way of behavior linked to a person’s gender, that has the intent to or has as a consequence the violating of a person’s dignity and creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment in accordance with article 2 of L. 3896/2010 and paragraph 2 of article 2 of L. 4443/2016. These forms of behavior include sexual harassment as stated in L. 3896/2010 as well as forms of behavior targeting sexual orientation, expression, identity or gender characteristics of the person.
The company is committed to receiving, investigating and managing all relevant complaints, demonstrating zero tolerance towards violence and harassment and handling those complaints in a confidential manner and respectfully towards the human dignity. Additionally, the company commits in not obstructing the receipt, investigation and management of such complaints.
For those employees and persons connected in any way with the company who violate the obligations arising from this Policy, the necessary measures will be taken, as the case may be, in order to prevent and obstruct respective incidents from rehappening.
- Measures for the Prevention, Control and Limitation of Risks – Information & Awareness Actions
All employees and persons connected in any way with the company must comply with the present policy. This policy applies both to workplaces and to spaces related to company meetings, conferences and work-related events, either on the company’s premises or off-site, either in person or online or even by phone. The company ensures a work environment that is accessible, safe and friendly where relations amongst employees, partners, management and company members, third parties are characterized by mutual respect, courtesy, honesty, understanding, trust and kind cooperation.
The company takes all necessary measures to inform the people and have them aware at all times, utilizing the appropriate means to fight violence and harassment, ensuring that everyone is aware of the present policy.
The company encourages any employee, company member and third party associated with the company in any way to report any witnessed incident of discrimination, violence and harassment in the workplace.
- Reporting, Investigating and Resolving Complaints
In the event that an employee, company member or third party associated with the company considers that he/she has been subject to discrimination, violence or any form of harassment, or if he/she has witnessed such behavior taking place in the workplace, he/she must follow the following steps in order to report the incident.
- Drafting of a complaint letter, email, fax, internal memo and/or any other document with a detailed description of the incident (date, place, involved parties, complainant, victim, detailed description of the incident) and sending it to the company in any way that the complainant wishes.
- The person submitting a complaint related to violence and harassment will be informed for the receipt of the complaint and he/she will be regularly informed on the progress of the investigation and on handling of the complaint.
- The results of the investigation will be communicated in order to finalize the investigation and close the respective loop, when practicable and appropriate.
- In the event that any company employee or third party associated in any manner with the complainant believes that he/she has suffered retaliatory behavior as a result of filing a complaint or providing assistance in the process of investigating incidents of violence and/or harassment, he/she must follow the procedure described above and immediately report the retaliation incident to the company.
- Complaints relevant to behavior that violates the present policy must be received in writing, mentioning the complainant’s name and surname. Those complaints will be immediately and thoroughly investigated.
- Once the investigation is completed, a written report will be submitted to the company’s Management, including the outcome of the investigation. The outcome of the investigation will be simultaneously communicated to both the complainant and the offender, in order for both of them to be informed.
- It must be ensured that the completion of the investigation and the submission and communication of its outcome will be realized as promptly as possible.
- In the event that the result of the investigation confirms that an incident of discrimination, violence or harassment or retaliation has taken place, the company will realize all appropriate and necessary corrective, disciplinary and/or other actions against the offender. It is possible that the offender may face criminal or civil liability, according to the provisions of the legislation in force.
- Complaints and investigations are kept strictly confidential to the maximum extent possible, taking into account the related sensitivity and the privacy issues of all involved parties. It is noted that complaints are investigated in an objective and impartial manner.
- The present policy is enforced in parallel to legislation in force for the protection of an employee’s/individual’s personality.
- In the event that the victim has reported the incident of violence and harassment to any administrative or judicial authority, the company will provide any necessary help and assistance as well as any available information to the pertinent authorities.
- Malicious Complaints
Proven malicious complaints will be considered unacceptable and will be further investigated at the company’s discretion, both in terms of motives and involved parties, in order for the order to be restored, with any legal means.
- Additional Information – Reference Persons
All related questions and queries regarding the application and interpretation of the present policy should be submitted to the company’s Human Resources Manager (GEORGIOS VEZYRIS, email: email@example.com, tel. 210 6837490), who is designated as the Reference Person for providing information and advisory guidance to employees/involved parties as well as Reference Person for issues related to the prevention and treatment of violence and harassment incidents in the workplace.
There are no deviations to the implementation of the present policy.
In the event that you require additional information and/or clarifications relevant to the present policy you may address to the Reference Person referred above under paragraph 8.